Monday, July 03, 2006

New clothes

As you've probably noticed, I've redone my website and blog design. I needed a change.

I've got a new release with Midnight Showcase. It's a short story called Off Duty Romance and is part of an anthology titled Summer Heat 1. Check it out at http://www.midnightshowcase.com It's also available in print through POD at lulu.com

So Cobblestone Press is doing wonderfully! Our first month and sales are great, our authors are happy, and readers seem to really like our books! The reviews that the books have received have been amazing and the excitement buzzing around Cobblestone Press is wonderful. I couldn't be happier.

And finally, I'm writing! I started the second chapter of the halloween book I'm writing to submit to Cobblestone Press (yes, even the owners of the company have to submit and can be rejected - we're fair.) I hope to get this book completed soon and submitted because I have another I want to write for a series of special books. Then I think it will be time for a historical. :D

-Sable

5 comments:

Lyric James said...

You're a busy busy bee....uh...dragonfly Sable. Keep it going girl. You're awesome!!!

Sarah Palmero said...

Woohoo, Sable's going to write with us! Coool!

Silma said...

The blog looks good! I like the header, and the whole feel of it. *g* Congrats on the successful first month of CP! Here's to many more months and great sales... *tips a margarita*

Tempest Knight said...

Your blog looks great! *g*

Ann Cory said...

Love the new site design Sable :) How's that Halloween book coming along??

CP is an amazing place...truly.