Friday, September 08, 2006

Finished!

So a few nights ago my muse dragged her drunken & broke ass back home from vegas. And I put her to work. Last night, I finished the 3rd Darkness series book! *snoopy dancing across the keyboard*

The third story is called but subject to be changed, The Dark Side. It's about Jack Jordan - remember the kid in the first book? Yep, he's all grown up, a doctor at J&H Laboratories. So this story is about him, his new employee Andrea Ashely, and his partner Hyder Haines - all in the J&H building where nobody is what they seem.

Now I just have to figure out what the heck to do with them. Since the first two are no longer available at any publisher, I'm thinking I might go in, add and revise, and then bundle all three into an anthology. That way, once I find a publisher, readers can get the new improved versions of the first two and then the newest addition in one.

I'm really excited to be writing again!

-Sable

No comments: