Thursday, October 18, 2007

20 Things about Me

Here are twenty things about me that some might not know....

1. I have a thing for priests (I'm not Catholic and I don't think I've ever even met a priest before lol)

2. Mustard and cheese can't be together on the same side of meat on my burgers. The two yellow colors touching gross me out.

3. I use genealogy research software to make timelines for my historical novels.

4. I can't drink milk with ice in it...because ice looks yellow when floating in white milk...gross.

5. While I've written about it in my books for my readers, I do not and have no plans in the future to have anal sex. While I would be up for just about anything else in the bedroom, my ass is my own and I like to keep it for private things like taking a shit.

6. I was born in and currently live in Mississippi but lived in Longmont, Colorado for 5 years.

7. I love history and genealogy research.

8. I have never married a man with a little dick.

9. The first story I ever wrote and completed was called The Duck The Rock and The Fork about a Duck, a Rock, and a Fork that became friends when the duck decided to run away from home. The Rock and the fork convinced him that no place was better than home and so he went back to his home on the farm and they lived happily ever after. I wrote it when I was a child...when my mother told us (the kids) to go write her a story - to get us out of her hair.

10. Before I started writing romance, I read and wrote horror.

11. I took two years of journalism in college.

12. One of my big toes is smaller than the other big toe.

13. I like making beaded jewelry and working with clay, I also like to paint - my favorite is working with watercolor.

14. I drink anywhere from 6 to 8 Diet Dr. Peppers a day.

15. I smoke half a carton of Doral Ultra Lights 100's a week.

16. My favorite color is red.

17. One of my closest friends has been my friend since the third grade.

18. I've cried watching commercials (the one with the dad playing with his kids before work and when he leaves, they stand in the window and watch him go gets me every time.)

19. I started and ran a not for profit organization called AWS Survivors of Abuse for 5 years during which time I scheduled and managed a conference for survivors of abuse, published a monthly newsletter for over 500 members, and participated in peer counseling.

20. Deanna Lee and I are not the same person, we are not lesbians, we do not live together, and I am meaner than she is. LOL

No comments: