Monday, September 03, 2007

What's up?

I've been swamped to be honest. So I'm FINALLY getting a chance to update!

Writing:

Released at Ellora's Cave: The Latharian Review
Released at Cobblestone Press: Hired Hands
To be released in October at Cobblestone Press: Something Wild

WIP:
1. "WISDOM" for the In The Cards series at Cobblestone Press
2. Erotic western romance series
3. Second Salacity Book
4. Second Latharian Book for Ellora's Cave
5. Exiled - another Bieste Book

Publishing:
CPQ Magazine - I've been working hard on getting the September Issue of CPQ ready. Lots of cool interviews and some great fiction in store for everyone!

Deanna Lee and I will be attending a MSRW meeting this month to do a presentation about e-publishers.

Artwork:
I'm working on several projects....some of which will be revealed soon. I finished up all the covers for the Oracle Card series at Cobblestone Press. The authors LOVE them and that makes me really happy.

So yeah, as you can see, I've been busy busy.

No comments: