Sunday, October 02, 2005

a busy busy little dragonfly

Well I've been working on my website and the new design. I've yet to add the fun page where I'll have all kinds of games for visitors to play.

As requested by a visitor, I'm adding tooltips to all the links. This is going to take awhile. So far I'vegot the main page finished. But in the end, ALL the links on my site will have this feature.

I'm also looking for a script that will allow visitors to click a button to turn off the background music on the book pages since some don't particularly care for the tunes.

I've added a forums feature for the readers and visitors to interact. Very cool.

I'm working on my designs page (not yet linked to my site). I have decided to go ahead and offer my services to those who want them: webpage design, book promotional teasers, and cover art design.

So yeah, I've been busy busy busy :)

2 comments:

Mechele Armstrong said...

I like the new web page. It looks great!

Sable Grey said...

Thanks! I like it myself...the colors are much easier on my eyes than the old deep reds.