Thursday, October 06, 2005

oooh ahhh oooh

Okay, so now the background music on the book pages of my website can be turned off! Yeah! And I added a calendar page to my site for visiotrs to find out when I have upcoming events - its very cool - like author chats, publisher chats, interviews, etc. I've also condensed all my links into one page...whoo hoo!

I actually wrote a little bit today as well. My muse has become a stubborn dragon with her heels dug in but I did milk a little creativity out today.

2 comments:

Angela's Designs said...

Nice look to this blog I saw in your sig. I thought I saw it before, but hadn't visited recently.

Sable Grey said...

Thanks! You might have seen it in blue before I did a design for the page. I thought I wouldn't like this bright red....but I actually like it alot. :)

So glad you dropped by again!