Saturday, August 27, 2005

Covering my Butt

Okay, so I've been redoing covers over at Venus Press for the past couple of days. Lots of them. It's been fun though. Haven't written much. Haven't worked on the MSRW newsletter either yet - eek I need to write an article for the Editor's Desk section.

Got a rejection from an agent I queried several months ago. Glad she at least sent a letter. I've noticed that some agencies don't contact you if they don't want to take you on. Personally I think that is tacky...if they are that busy, in my opinion, then they can afford to hire someone to mail out standard rejection letters.

No word on the agents I sent queries to last week. I'm too impatient. I'm too impatient with everything I think. Impatient with stupid people. Impatient with lazy people. Impatient with indecisive people. Impatient with people in WALMART. Hell, I'm impatient with myself sometimes when I'm writing.

Haven't had time to work on the character images I want to post here. I'm stilllooking a the too skinny version of Rafferty Jones. LOL Mostly, I've just been working on covers.

4 comments:

Mechele Armstrong said...

Good luck with the agents. I know what you mean talking about impatience. I am too. And this is a waiting game.

author said...

I'd give you some of my patience-- but it's the only thing keepin' me out of jail.

;-)

Anonymous said...

Harlequin is starting a new line that is looking for your kind of writing. You might want to try them.

Anonymous said...

Harlequin Spice is looking for writers. You can access the guidelines by going to: eharlequin.com