Monday, September 12, 2005

My favorite Men...top twelve

Okay so I couldn't narrow it down to ten.

My friend Anisa Damien inspired this post. Well she did and Tracey West as well. They love heroes...so I decided to let folks in on which ones I like. Sadly, this list isn't all of my favorites. It took me an hour to narrow them down from over twenty to just the twelve. LOL

So if you want to SEE the twelve men I picked, follow this link:
Sable Grey's Top Twelve Sexiest Men in the Movies.
(Mac users...sorry, you won't be able to view...and dial up users, it'll take a while.)

Enjoy!


Sable Grey's Top Twelve Sexiest Men in the Movies

1. Tommy Lee Jones
2. Sean Connery
3. Jack Nicholson
4. Samuel L. Jackson
5. Gabriel Byrne
6. Harrison Ford
7. Alan Rickman
8. Al Pacino
9. Laurence Fishburne
10. Robert DeNiro
11. Robert Redford
12. Michael Caine

4 comments:

Marissa de A'mor said...

MY MY MY... you did have some good ones in there my dear. Sean Connery and Harrison Ford do it for me too... LOL.

Sable Grey said...

I appreciate feedback but please no soliciting. My blog has nothing at all to do with dating or dating services.

Marissa, glad you liked some of the men on my list. My sister said "But they are all old!"...lol. Well I like what I like.

Sable Grey said...

Also, my sister didn't even know who Michael Caine was...talk about being too young for your own good. LOL

Mechele Armstrong said...

Wow what a list *dreamy sigh*