Monday, September 05, 2005

Rejectimonious

Well I got rejections from two agents so far. *sigh* Maybe I'm writing a crappy query. LOL There are still two agents who've not answered yet...so I've got my toes crossed.

We looked at a house today. And we are looking at another tomorrow. With My DH's very pregnant daughter (twins) and the grandbaby living with us now, we are looking for a bigger house. My husband liked the one we were shown today...but I like the looks of the one we are supposed to be shown tomorrow. Nice backyard for Marshall Dillion (my dog). The one we saw today was nice inside but the backyard sucked.

I'm getting a lil better with poser...well with using PSP with poser. I'm gonna try to start again on creating the Rafferty Jones character from The Pirate's Jewel. If I can get her together, I'll share her here. :)

-SG

1 comment:

Mechele Armstrong said...

I'll cross fingers for you. Good luck on the other two. And I think a lot of it...is timing. You will get there. Too talented not to *grins*.